40/50/75/85W Fish Pond Aquarium Water Pump With LED Submersible Fountain Pump
1. Before the submersible pump works, check the voltage and frequency range shown in the submersible pump. Please do not.
Use voltages and frequencies other than specified.
2. Do not put submersible pumps in flammable and corrosive liquids. Only in fresh water and sea water.
3. The submersible pump must be safely immersed in the water when working, and should not be exposed to the water, otherwise it will be applied to the submersible pump.
Cause permanent damage.
4. The submersible pump should not work in water above 35C or below freezing point. Otherwise it would be diving.
5. Please do not continue to use this pump to ensure the safety of the submersible pump.
6. When the water and land pump is used for water use, the pipe fittings should be tightly connected, and the air should be drained and drained.
The submersible pump should be cut off before maintenance of the submersible pump.
2. Do not let the submersible pump idle or leave the surface for more than 5 minutes.
3. Do not lift the submersible pump directly with the power line, otherwise it may pull the power cord off;
4. The power cord should be cut off before removing the submersible pump from the water to ensure safety.
The maximum diving depth of submersible pump is 1M;
6. If additional sockets are required, the corresponding voltage and current power lines shall be used.
Brand Name: DCPET
Fixed Form: Sitting
Power Source: AC Input
Pump Cable Length: 220
Type: Fish pond LED submersible pump
Unit Type: Piece
Please allow up to 2-6 weeks to have this item sent direct to your address. Good things are worth waiting for. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.